// Hi. Welcome to the random graffitti data file! // All of these line must be in pairs: name and text. Don't leave blank lines. // Lines with %s will insert the name of the last person writing graffitti. // Don't remove these four instruction lines. It'll screw up if not here. Mr. Skin Nobody with a good car needs to be justified. Johnny Twoguns Nobody with a good gun needs to be justified. Capone You exterminators are weak. Look who really controls the city... Capone Why bury Exterminators 20 feet deep? Cuz deep down they're good people... Big Rat John The Rat Gang rocks!!! Fingers the Thief Why can't y'all just leave me alone...? Fingers the Thief Hey, wasn't that just Elvis? Wild Strike I'm coming for ya. Exterminators aren't the only ones who can hunt... Wild Strike %s. Exterminators aren't the only ones who can hunt... Wild Strike I kill, therefore I am. Wild Strike Hey %s! Exterminate this! Diamond Dallas Think you're fast? Come on down to Lucky's and let's find out... Tara Black You men suck. Want a challenge? Hunt me. I'm more than just beautiful. Luke Looking for lasers? Come to my shop on Hard Drive and I'll set you up... Crystal I need a better location. No one can find my shop. I'm on Medial Road! Madonna All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Come to my place... Madonna Hey, %s. Getting any? Come see me... Madonna Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity. Tammy Ooh, %s! Just my type... Tammy If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? Franny Beauty is only a light switch away. Tish If you love her, give her a gun. Chaz Dikkens Wimps! Chaz Dikkens %s ya wimp! Creator Chris Resistance is futile. Give it up, children... Creator Chris Anyone know about the Phoenix drink? I hear it affects mutant powers... Joey Zappa Eat right. Exercise. Die anyway. Soldier Take Speeders hand-to-hand. Mess with 'em at range and you'll pay... Ash Groovy. Luper Beer: It's not just for breakfast anymore. Doc Vivisect Nuke a Gay Whale for Jesus. Vinnie Vega You talkin' ta me? Doc Vivisect There's no escape from the slow kill. Luper No one gets out of here alive... Wild Strike Shut up, ya still-born. Vinnie Vega When two are served, you may begin to eat. Creator Chris Those not fallen by sword, shall fall by pestilence, so why bother shaving. Johnny Twoguns Do you need a silencer if you're going to shoot a mime? Chaz Dikkens Dis ain't no fun. Do sumtin' more fun, like visit a sick friend or sumtin'. Domino Rock me, %s!